We recently won a contract to survey, service and recommission the Riser Pull-in Winch onboard the Snorre B Platform.
We deployed a Technical Specialist to survey the winch, and Hydraulic and Electrical Technicians to troubleshoot and operate the winch for further inspection work. Our Hydraulic…
Scope of Work: Refurbishment of Karmoy 80te SWL Pull In Winch
ACE Services was commissioned by Technip to complete an on-site winch survey and subsequent overhaul and upgrade a Karmoy 80 tonne SWL Pull-In Winch.
- Strip down and inspection
- Winch drum…
Client: Aker Qserv
Scope of Supply: Upgrade of 7 off 12te Drum Winches previously manufactured and supplied by ACE Winches
- Additional brake added to motor side of the drum giving the winches a failsafe operation
- Removal of CA210 motor and return to manufacturer to fit MDA-10…
Scope of Work: Refurb eight Skagit Anchor Winches from Transocean's John Shaw Drilling Rig
- Brake Band Linings removed, inspected, shot blasted and relined
- Manufacture and installation of new Bull Gears and Drive Pinions
- Total replacement of Gypsy…
ACE Winches was tasked with the refurbishment of eight Baylor-Hepburn 500 Anchor Winches installed on the SEDCO 704.
Project work took place while the drilling rig was in dry dock at the Nigg Shipyard.
The Anchor Winches were removed and mobilised for local inspection and rebuild at the company’s…
We secured a contract for the refurbishment of eight Norwinch 2A-76-2 Anchor Winches situated on the Ensco 5004.
Work commenced on a drilling rig situated at the quayside of Malta Shipbuilding yard in Valleta.
While the majority of refurbishment work took place onsite in Malta, the hydraulic…