ACE Hydraulic Drum Winches
We manufacture a range of standard and bespoke drum winches, available in single or double drum configurations. Drum winches are designed to be utilised for hoisting, deploying, mooring and general pulling applications and, depending on the size and power requirement, can be hydraulically, electrically or pneumatically driven.
We design and manufacture drum winches suitable for a wide range of applications, including lifting, abandonment and recovery, mooring and anchoring, riser pull-in and tensioning, as well as many other general and specialised applications, both on and offshore.
All our drum winches can be supplied with our proven Active Heave Compensation control system to improve safety and reduce weather-related downtime in subsea environments.
Contact us to discuss how our drum winch could support your project.
Examples of common drum winch applications include:
- Mooring systems for FPSO, barges and other vessels
- Topsides and jacket load-out/installation
- Subsea, umbilical, riser and flowline (SURF) installation
- Pipelay and trenching operations
- Offshore and subsea construction support
- Wind turbine installation and cable lay
- Decommissioning and salvage
- Dive bell and ROV support